Haven't been writing anything here as there wasn't anything significant..
Many people are falling sick these days. Today, it's my turn. Woke up feeling feverish and the weather was so cold.. So I decided to sleep in. Didn't take my medication. I slept for almost the whole day.
My engineer thought it's my usual "Friday practise"..SiAnz..Kena 误会. HaHa.. I still went for the stupid weekly meeting though. Then came home, fell asleep on the sofa again.. I feel soo.. weak today..
I wanted to have dinner with my parents, then my Bro came home and drove the car off. HaHa.. After that, KB called, thinking the dinner is off, I agree to have dinner with him. Then my Mum says we take Daddy's taxi to eat, so I called KB to cancel our appointment. HaHa.. Paiseh Bro..
On the way, Rachel SMS me, asking if Im near town. Right after that, Eugene called and ask me want to go out. What's this?? I was so bored last Friday then this Friday, one after another. It always happen like that. KnS..
Hope I feel better tomorrow, there's riding theory to attend. SiAnz.. Gotta wake up early~
25 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment