20 July 2008

Bored

HaHa.. It's a slacking day..After I got home tipsy from last night, I didn't sleep. Was online doing stupid stuff as said in the previous post. Then went to bath and can't sleep. So watch Bourne Trilogy. HaHa.. Super BoLiao + nothing to do. Watched half way till 11am then cannot take it anymore, so went to sleep. Didn't sleep much though. HaHa.. My nephew came so I woke up to play with him and stuff. After that continue with the Trilogy. HaHa.. It's weird that I don't get hangovers.. But it's a good thing because I heard it sux. HaHa..

Anyway Hafizah told me to help her with something tomorrow.. She needs someone to help drive her mum for medical appointment. She has car but no license, thus she seek for my help.. I had the routine planned out already, awaiting confirmation only. So.. I think it's gonna be a skiving day again.. =X Anyway boss has gone for holiday for a week. Time to squeeze some time out to give my engineers a break.. SHshh.... HaHa..

No comments: