13 July 2008

Boring

Hm.. Didn't blog on Fri because there wasn't much to talk about. Went to watch "Red Cliff". Not really a recommended to watch show unless you like those ancient war movies type. It's kind of draggy though. Anyway, boss treated us so.. HaHa.. Then went out with WT and Eugene. Seems that all of us noticed that boss had been acting weird lately. Anyway I suggested to throw him a party near to his birthday but it's still a long time till then. HaHa.. Hope I remember.

Finally sent my bike to the shop. There is a high chance that I may need to overhaul the engine. SiGh.. That is going to cost like a few hundred dollars. Where to find the $$. SiAnz.. Furthermore, I am thinking of changing the bike when I get my Class 2A. But it won't be any time soon as Im still stuck. However it won't be that long too. I thought that if there's really a need to overhaul, I will probably change my bike only when I get my Class 2. That means another 1yr++ before I change bike. Double SiAnz.. No choice I guess. Need to wait for them to get back to me on Monday on the "health report" of my bike.

Other than that, I managed to get my MMS to work on my Omnia. FINALLY. I had to do a hard reset as suggested by the Starhub person. All the settings were gone but good thing that I can sync and back up the contacts on my PC. Otherwise it's like 100+ contacts to key. That's pure craziness. HaHa..

Nothing happening really. So.. That's all. *Back to my TV*

Oh yah.. Forgot to mention that I've found a lot of oldies! Very shiok but Im running out of space! ArGh~

No comments: