16 July 2008

No work

Didn't go for work today. Woke up at usual time but then... So never go work. My bike is fixed that means $$ flew. SiAnz.. If not for Kent, the bike will still be in the shop. HaHa.. Thanks Bro..

Basically today flew by quickly because I stayed in bed. Woke up, went to take bike, went to CSC to submit forms, had dinner with SL, came back go see doctor and washed my bike. The doctor actually didn't want to give me the MC as I went pretty late. But still, he gave. HaHa..

Just saw a lot of emails from my boss. That means more work to do.. SiAnz but no choice. Since I had rested enough.. I guess it should be fine.. Anyway.. It's Day 2 already.. Still no sound no picture. Hope is getting slimmer~ Where else Im getting fatter.. -.-

No comments: