Im discharged today. Im already at home. HaHa.. Added Huda and Charmaine on MSN.. LoL.. Just in case you have no idea who they are, they were my attending nurses. Very young yet so professional.
My mum brought my SARONGS for me during my discharging! OMG! HaHa.. Huda saw it and she had been teasing me about it on MSN just now. HaHa..
I came home had a shower and went to make a police report regarding the accident. Doesn't seem much can be done now. So for now, I shall just concentrate on recuperating.
Been sleeping almost the whole day after I got back. Now seems that I may be having slight problem to rest. HaHa..I knew this would happen when I get home and it IS happening..
So many ppl had been asking me to not ride anymore. I had no choice but to just "hear" them. I mean yes, bike seems to be dangerous but anything can happen to anyone anytime and anywhere. Not necessary just because of riding. I could have been gone during surgery because I was under general anesthesia although I just had a drug allergy. It might just impaired my breathing and Im floating somewhere right now. Nobody knows really. At least for now, I won't be riding anytime soon even if I want to. That's for sure.
For now, my mum seems to be much better, but I know she is still very very worried. I know a lot of things must be going through her head. It's not common in my family to really tell how we feel. Thus we all seemed to be so strongheaded. I don't want to go and probe further and make her more upset because it's going to hurt me too. Seriously Im really really very glad to have my mum as my mum. Nobody else can replace her position in my heart. Really. HaIz.. Just how I wish really, I can just say," Mum I love you." HaIz..
17 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment