23 May 2009

Thoughts

Went drinking again. Just finished 2 bottles of Chivas among 4 people yesterday and yet today Kent opened another bottle of Martell. But I didn't drink much today, as I felt that yesterday's session was fierce enough.

Both my brothers had a talk among themselves yesterday and they came to a conclusion; that I'm too result orientated, thus I don't really enjoy the process of socialising. I think they had misunderstood my actions lately.

No doubt I'm pretty result orientated, but I too likes the process of it. It's just that there isn't anybody that is able to stir my feelings that much to make me want to do things really. I have to admit I like to drop wrong hints, I like to do things that a normal friend will normally do, I like to go the extra mile to make someone happy, but all these are because I want to, not because I have some other ulterior motive. It seems that many of the people just don't get it. I don't alway ask anything in return. I think those who know me for some time understand that.

I just like to see people around me happy, that's all. As long as you don't take it for granted, I am most willing to do it and also please understand, it is not possible for me to please every single one, thus I have to be selective.

I think this society had progressed to a stage where people don't trust people that simply anymore. Lots of the kindness and thoughts of giving are gone. People always assume when someone is especially nice to you, they have something bad up their sleeves. I have to say I am not that holy to preach about this but I truely feel that this is lacking. I think this is saddening, but this is how our society is nowadays, I have to accept the fact.

Whenever I PM people online, they would assume many things. I don't blame them as there are really too many desperate guys out there, and they are spoiling all the fun with funny messages. This wasn't the case many years ago, where you can still easily make friends over the net. SiGh.. I feel sad but I doubt there's much I can do about it. However, there's 1 thing I can be sure of, at the end of the day, I won't be the one losing out. Good luck. =)

No comments: