11 September 2008

Updates

I had been really lazy. I mean really, really lazy. I need to find the drive back but it doesn't seem that easy.

Its been slightly over a week since I wrote anything here. I had been really busy, but not with work. Rachel and I are officially together, so for the past 1 week, we had been spending almost every day/night together. Thus, the little time to write anything here.

Initially, I wasn't really sure if this decision is made to hastily. Reason being that I was suddenly overwhelmed with choices but yet I have to give up the rest. I wasn't really prepared then. It took me about a day to tune my mindset. Its all properly set now.

She met both my "Brothers" last Friday, and my real Brother on Sat. My brother had been saying that he wants to change to a better fuel efficient car, so last Sat we went to see them. But I guess he changed his mind after doing the sums, as it isn't really worth to change now. I thought I have the chance to drive new vehicle. HaHa..

Quite abit happened for the past 1 week. I thought I would plenty to write since I hadn't wrote anything for 1 week, but it seems like there isn't much things really or maybe Im feeling LAZY again..

No comments: